Learn To Read Hebrew and Hebrew Chanting Made Easy use multiple modalities in their approach to teaching (visual, tactile, vocal, and auditory).
- A student can conveniently listen to any phrase over and over and practice along with the recorded voice.
- A student can record his/her own voice with the Magic Yad and compare with the teacher’s voice.
- A student can slow down the recording to hear the exact pronunciation of any phrase.
- The printed text has enlarged font and phrases identified for easy reading.
- Parents are now able to help their children practice.
- It’s easy and fun to use.